How to calculate your rent:
(Daily rate) x (amount of rental days) + ($180 cleaning fee; $200 for a stay 28 days or longer) + (11% Sales and Tourist Tax)
For some houses the cleaning fee is $250 or $350. Electricity: Only excessive usage of more than $63 per week will be charged upon departure.
Calculation for a Vacation Home with a daily rate of $200, and a rental period 14 days:
($200 x 14 + $180) x 1.11 = $3,307.80
- 30% deposit - due immediately
- 70% balance - due six weeks prior to arrival
- For your safety, all prepayments are held in escrow!
- $500 security deposit - due upon arrival
- minimum stay 7 days, Christmas and Easter 14 days, shorter times upon request
- our famous personal service (check in with large map and many other infos)
- hi-speed internet connection (bring your laptop)
- phone (local calls free, for long distance use your cell phone or phone card)
- TV (cable or satellite)
- regular pool service, lawn service, pest service, maintenaince service
- furniture and equipment (Air Condition, refridgerator, ice maker, washer, dryer, microwave, range, pool heater, toaster, coffee maker, blender, etc.)
- bedding, towels - and basically everything else you may possibly need!
Boat Dock / Boat Lift
If your Cape Coral vacation home comes with a boat dock, you can use it at your own risk. Many guests like to sit and sunbath on the dock, others use it to park their rental boats. However, if the dock includes one or more boat lifts, those lifts may not be used by our guests. Before using a lift always ask our company for allowance. Please be also aware, that sometimes the owners' boats are stored on these lifts - even if this was not the case, when our photos were taken.
Smoking and Pets
- Smoking ONLY on the patio / pooldeck.
- NO pets allowed
K= Kingsize; Q= Queensize; F= Fullsize; T= Twin