Dream Vacation in a Dream Home! Calafugium is one of the best properties of the whole city. On more than 4,500 sqft living area under AC you find 4 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, an unbelievable outdoor area with lanai, outside kitchen, several sitting areas, a huge dock and an oversized vanishing edge pool with spa. The house is located in a very nice neighborhood and has a quick access by boat to the Gulf of Mexico (no bridges, no locks). It offers many amenities like sauna, steam room, gym with bathroom (heated floor), a wine cellar two balconies and two different yard areas. In a few minutes by car you reach the Rose Garden Neighborhood with the Tarpon Point Marina (restaurants, bar).
Living area: ca. 4,600 sqft
Flooring: tile, wood
Beds: King (master suite), King (guest), Queen (tower suite), 2 Twins (guest)
Occupancy: 8 people max
Exposure pool: west
Pool: oversized, electrically heated pool (vanishing edge pool)
Whirlpool / Spa: electrically heated
Pool size: ca. 45ft x 18ft
Chaise lounges: 6 for the lanai and dock plus 2 for master suite balcony
Baby fence: no
Balcony: 2 huge balconies
Screen / Cage: part of the lanai is covered with an automatic screen system
Gulf access by boat: quick access without bridge or lock
Dock area: several areas with Tiki Hut and Captainís Walk
Neighborhood / location: prime location
Waterview: intersection canals
Lot: oversized lot
Garage: at least one space available
DVD / Blueray: DVD in gym and blueray in family room
Smoking / Pets: All Seabim vacation properties are non-smoking houses inside - no pets allowed at all.
Seabim-homes are fully furnished and equipped - according to our vacation guests even better than most of other vacation homes in the city. Just to name a few things: bbq-grill / gas grill, chaise lounges, AC, washer, dryer, oven, dishwasher, microwave, radio, towels / beach towels, bedding / linens, dishes / cutlery, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer (in each bathroom), coffee machine, blender, toaster, juice squeezer, scale for baggage, drying rack, alarm clock, crib, high chair and many more things.
- Many outside sitting areas
- Huge lanai - part of it has roll-down-screen
- Outside speakers, outside kitchen with grill, fridge
- Gas fireplace you can use from the inside and outside
- Gym (with TV and DVD) plus sauna with pool bath (also a steam room)
- Wine cellar = also an air conditioned pantry (usable as a fridge)
- All bathroom floors have heated floors.
- House has western rear exposure. Wrap around balcony attached to the master suite is facing west, north and south!
- TV system is Century Link.
- Sometimes you can watch dolphins or manatees in the canal.
- Spa: as always spa is not guaranteed
- Boat Tower Suite: If it gets very hot in the summer time the AC in the tower suite is not sufficient. The owner added a portable AC system which provides additional cool air. The suite does not have a tv.